Friday, June 30, 2006

New Toy -- Samsung SCH-a930

Our cell phone contract was up for renewal and my provider gives a $100 credit towards a new phone. I wanted a phone with cool features and one that also looked good.

After looking at all the phones available and looking at reviews for them, I chose a new model by Samsung, the SCH-a930. The black on black really caught my eye. I call it my Darth Vader phone.




This model has features such as a 1.3 megapixel camera phone, camcorder, and WMA player (Microsoft's version of mp3). It uses TransFlash technology so I can easily transfer songs and pictures from computer to phone and vice versa. It also has Mobile Web so you can get news clips and other information quickly.

I have been using Audacity to take existing mp3's and cutting them down to make my own ringtones.

Overall, I am really enjoying this phone.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

New toys make the world go round!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home